Exercise 29: Back to Basics
It has been requested, and I agree that we need to take a look at the basics in this value shading exercise! Check it out and download the practice sheet HERE.
when your senpai thanks you for something
What are you doing in a place like this?
I was rewatching some random one piece episodes and i saw this.i really miss the old one piece style.
just look at their adorable dorky faces!
Never not reblog the Marvel Logo GIF
the thing is effing sacred
i love this shit so much
This is so beautiful.
1. Coffee or tea? > Tea of course ~♪
2. Mountain or sea? > …Can I have Volcano under the Sea. Well.. if not then Sea.
3. Anime or manga? > Manga!!
4. Recommend me a song that would go so well for writing romance. > Come What May [OST Moulin Rouge] Original Ver | Final Ver | GLEE ver (I’m internally died when GLEE make that song into boylove theme)5. Recommend me a song that would go so well for writing sad scenes. Gomenasai by t.A.T.u (actually I did draw a picture long long time agao when listened to that song for the first time, imagining that Sanji disappears in front of Zoro, scattering into light and water)
6. Your OTP and how did you get to love them? ZoSan.
Yes ZoSan is my OTP. I have many ship and other OTP in other manga too, but Zosan get a very special place in my heart, nothing can replace.
How did I get to love them, since I’ve read One Piece for 10 years, all I can remember about my first emotion to ZoSan, the strongest feeling came at Tiny Garden Arc, when Oda seemed to tell me. “Look here, those guys, they fight all day, but you think they’re hating each other? Take a deep breath and look at them carefully again because NO! They’re very best friends. They fight with each other, fight for each other and may die for each other.” And then hundred chapters later, Oda kept giving me the truth that Sanji wanted to die for Zoro.
7. Do you have a dream diary? No I don’t.
8. Clothing combination that you can wear always (“If I was an anime character I would be drawn in these all the time”)
T-Shirt with short shorts.
9. Your dream job? Animator. People that create Animation, Cartoon, Anime… etc.
10. What’s your favorite manga genre? I love all the genres as long as their term is good. I prefer tragedy too.
And for last - That one character you could ship yourself with: Sanji ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you for tagging me.
30 mins… Because I miss my Foxes so much.
a sweet day!!! (+closeups b/c oh my god my hand hurts)
"My thoughts of you are drowning in the noise"
My entry to the X-Men Remix 2014. Inspired by the wonderful a drop of color by unverusbernus. ♥ I loved the concept, and I also happen to be a fan of Hyde, so I had to do this.
Hey Bear-san, you should see this.
Original by Uni [うに]
Fix frame transition + translation by me
Thanks to this post anyway
Text part (because I received message that they’re too fast to read, though I slow down it all in gif)